Monday, November 8, 2010

Post Write for Proposal Second Draft

1. How do you feel about the paper so far? Please explain and offer evidence from the work.
So far I feel that the paper is coming along alright. I feel like I have stated the problem. I have started to state how to fix the problem, but I feel like I could add more. I have also used a quote from someone who this has actually happened to provide support as to why this needs to be addressed. I think I need to elaborate more on how to solve the problem, and I think I can do that by adding some more information.
2. What remains to be done? Please be precise.
I should use information from a news source to prove my point, and not just a quote from someone this has happened to. I also need to add more information to the paper, especially about how to solve the problem.
3. What questions do you have for readers about the piece?
Do my solutions to the problem seem reasonable? Is everything organized in the right place?

No comments:

Post a Comment