Monday, November 15, 2010

Annotating a Scholarly Article First Draft Post Write

1. How do you feel about the paper so far? Please explain and offer evidence from the work.
So far I have my full citation at the top. I have started my first paragraph, but it still needs to be completed. I have used parenthesis when I have used something from the article. I have stated who wrote this, and I am trying to summarize what the author has said.

2. What remains to be done? Please be precise.
I need to finish my first paragraph and I need to do my second paragraph. In the first paragraph I need to explain more about what each kind of approach is and why teachers prefer direct instruction.

3. What questions do you have for readers about the piece?
Does it make sense so far? I know it isn’t much but is what I have there understandable?

No comments:

Post a Comment